We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 large potatoes
- a few slices of mozzarella
- a small tomato
- the leaves of a green onion
- about 150 g of cheese
- two large tablespoons of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Stuffed peeled potatoes:
- Wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and remove the core (an operation that is performed while the potatoes are hot).
- About 3/4 of the resulting potato core, crush with a fork (it should remain slightly larger pieces, not to pass as puree) and mix with grated cheese, butter, finely chopped onion leaves, salt and pepper after taste.
- We place the potatoes in a tray on which I have baking paper.
- We put mozzarella and a slice of tomato on top of the potatoes (I didn't put more tomatoes so as not to leave juice, but you can only put the tomato pulp, without seeds).
- Bake for another 15 minutes and then serve.
- They can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish.
Stuffed baked potatoes or when the rustic meets modernism
Gone are the days when we ate baked potatoes only in winter, most often after New Year's Eve or St. John. When, after the party, you put something in your mouth, but the body is full of food and drink and only needs something light to bring. inner peace. Obviously, with a cup of cabbage juice next to it. But now we make baked potatoes that satisfy even the most demanding tastes.
Whether the potato is the food of the poor, whether it is baked or boiled, with cheese and cream, or only with butter and salt, but ready! The potato has arrived, emancipated itself and shines like a star on the tables of the townspeople. Not only does he no longer care, but he also boasts of the rustic air of his ancestors.
Surely you have seen the great chefs that when they cook potatoes, they do not give up the shell. And they know why. Here is their fiber, here are the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants of this vegetable, as blasphemous as bread in the diet. We will not part with the shell either, because now we need it. And, no matter where we take the potatoes, they must be left to stand in the water to soften all the dust and then rubbed with a brush, so that no grain of dust remains to damage the seals.
It is usually good to bake it whole, greased with a little olive oil, for taste. But be careful not to bake it at all. After an hour at most, take it out of the oven and scoop it out, either cut in half or whole. Keep about an inch of the pulp, so that you have the natural puree in which to melt the other ingredients.
Some chefs prefer to turn everything they have turned into puree with butter, cream, cheese and salted cheese, such as telemea or bellows. How about breaking down barriers and putting what we like best? The “shape” is greased inside with quality butter, then we continue with grated cheese or cheddar cheese. For carnivores, now comes the pleasure. Something kaiser, either as it is taken from the trade, or just pulled a little in the pan, is only good. Let's cover it with a little salted cheese, a grated telemea, a ready-to-grind bellows cheese or, why not, a moldy cheese - either a Danish Blue for color or a hot gorgonzola for taste. A little pepper and a little paprika, after a quick or sweet pleasure, and leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes. Surely the potato will be baked, and the cheese will melt and unite in a multitude of flavors.
And how could we serve it, if not with a thick duvet composed of some peeled and dried bacon from so much browned in the pan and a finely chopped onion, both tied with a greasy Romanian cream you can barely get off the spoon.
Let's move on to plate accounting. If they are integers, the count starts at two, if they are halves, at four. And it's potatoes, it's cheese, so there's room for wine. Choose the one you like. For such a mixture of cheeses, even the wrong one is suitable.
ACCORDION POTATOES FILLED WITH CHEESE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I present to you my recipe for ACCORDION POTATOES FILLED WITH CHEESE. These potatoes are sure to impress your guests or family. They look great and you don't need much time to give them this look. You can fill them with anything you want: dried tomatoes, olives, ham, bacon or simply fill them with butter and season them with salt and pepper. The inside of the potato is soft and a little crispy on top. I hope you like my recipe today and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
- 6 & # 8211 8 potatoes (medium)
- 40 gr. - Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 twig - fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 80 ml. - olive oil
- 1 teaspoon - sweet pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon - dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon - salt
- Black pepper
- 150 gr. - cheese of any kind
Method of preparation:
- Put the grated Parmesan cheese, sweet pepper powder, dried oregano, finely chopped rosemary, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and pour over the olive oil.
- Mix everything together and then take care of the potatoes.
- Take a well-washed or peeled potato and cut it into thin slices so that you do not reach the end.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil and fill each cut with the mixture prepared earlier.
- Cover the potatoes with aluminum foil and bake them in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C for about 35-40 minutes.
- Then take them out of the oven, remove the foil and put small slices of cheese between the cuts and then grease them on top with the remaining oil mixture.
- Return the potatoes to the preheated oven at the same temperature and bake for another 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned on top. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a picture of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
How to bake whole potatoes correctly: they come out so soft and appetizing that you can eat them with their skins!
Our team offers you some tips and recipes from the famous English chef Jamie Oliver. Thanks to these recipes you will be able to turn the cheapest vegetable into a royal dish. You need to bake the potatoes correctly, after which you can prepare a lot of dishes for different occasions. A delicious and filling dinner should not be associated with an entire evening spent in the kitchen. Prepare the potatoes according to these recipes and everyone will be satisfied!
Jamie Oliver's advice: how to cook potatoes correctly
Before preparing the dishes, you need to prepare the most important ingredient & # 8211. Although baking potatoes seems like a very simple thing, not everyone knows how to cook them properly. Jamie Oliver shared with us the secret of cooking, so that you can also get the ideal baked potatoes, soft and that will maintain their shape.
Method of preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash the potatoes and dry them well with paper towels.
3. Prick each potato with a fork and grease it with a little olive oil. Put the potatoes in a bowl, add spices to taste and mix.
4. Put the potatoes in a pan and bake for 60 minutes.
These potatoes are always soft inside and have an excellent crispy crust. Allow the potatoes to cool before using them in cooking.
Potatoes stuffed with cheese and tomato sauce
This is probably the simplest option. The chef recommends serving them as a main course for a family dinner. This option is also perfect for parties with friends.
-400 g of canned tomatoes
-1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Bake the potatoes according to the recipe above.
2. Chop the garlic cloves and fry them in olive oil. Chop the basil. Add the greens and tomatoes to the garlic pan. Grind the tomatoes well with a spatula. Add spices to taste.
3. Bring the mass from the pan to a boil, then remove from the heat.
4. Strain the sauce through a sieve, then bring it to a boil again and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Cut the potatoes in half. Remove the core from each half of the potato. Fill the vegetables with the sauce. Grate the cheese and sprinkle the potatoes.
6. Place the potato halves on the tray and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees until the cheese melts.
If desired, you can sprinkle the potatoes with greens. If you have more guests, then use more potatoes and increase the amount of ingredients. Serve the potatoes with flavored meat and light salad.
Potatoes stuffed with salmon and peas
This food is part of the refined dishes. They are easier to prepare than baked potatoes and are tastier. The filling of green peas and smoked salmon is quite original and intense. Choose this recipe for a festive dinner.
-2-3 tablespoons of natural yogurt
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 bunch of green onions
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Bake the potatoes according to the recipe above.
2. Grind the peas into a puree.
3. Chop the garlic and fry in oil. Add the pea puree and cook until the table becomes soft. During cooking you can add a little water. Add spices.
4. Put the tableware in the blender and mix well.
5. Grate the cheese, add it to the pea puree and mix well.
6. Chop the fish and mix it with the pea puree.
7. Make cuts in the potatoes and fill them with the filling.
8. Chop the green onions, sprinkle the potatoes and serve. Sprinkle the potatoes with yogurt or serve the yogurt separately.
Potatoes stuffed with minced meat, smothered in tomato sauce!
1. Peel, wash and dry the potatoes. Cut them into longitudinal halves.
2. Using a small knife, remove part of the pulp of each potato half, turning it into a kind of "boat".
3.Salt the "boats" obtained.
4. Heat a large amount of oil in a large skillet. Put the potato "boats" in it and fry them on high heat, on both sides, until they brown.
5.Prepare the meat composition: give half of the remaining pulp after peeling the potatoes through the small grater. Squeeze it well with your hands to remove the juice, which it has released.
6.Put the grated potatoes, minced meat and finely chopped onion in a deep bowl. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste, 2 cloves of garlic passed through the garlic press and an egg. Mix very well.
7. Pour 100 ml of oil into a large saucepan or skillet. Fill the potatoes with long meatballs, shaped from the meat composition and place them in the prepared bowl.
8. If you want, you can add 1-2 sliced carrots in the form of slices, placing them among the potatoes.
9.Prepare the tomato sauce: add a tablespoon of tomato paste, a teaspoon of salt, 2 cloves of garlic passed through the garlic press in a glass of water. Stir until smooth.
10. Pour the sauce obtained into the bowl with the stuffed potatoes.
11. Put the pot on high heat and bring the contents to the boil.
12.Then reduce the flame to low, cover the pot with a lid and simmer the food for 40 minutes.
13. Serve the stuffed potatoes while they are hot, sprinkling them with the sauce, in which they were stewed and sprinkling them with fresh, chopped greens.
Stuffed potatoes, a quick and filling treat
Another extremely quick recipe, which is based on potatoes, is that of potatoes stuffed with ham and cheese. Here are the ingredients you need to prepare this goodness:
- 200 g smoked ham
- 100 g grated cheese
- grated cheese
- green parsley
Wash the potatoes and boil them in their skins. Do not boil them completely, so that they do not crumble when you dig them out. After it boils, let it cool and then cut it in half lengthwise.
Using a teaspoon, scoop out the potato core, but not completely. The core is placed in a bowl and crushed very well, as for puree. Then mix the core with diced ham and 100 grams of grated cheese.
At the end, season with salt and pepper. In an tray lined with baking paper, place the hollowed potatoes and fill them with the mixture of potatoes, ham and cheese. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
Potato salad with mustard
Different salads can also be prepared from potatoes. The recipe for oriental salad is the first one that comes to mind, isn't it? Well, try other salads, just as tasty as mustard potatoes.
- one kg of potatoes
- a tablespoon of mustard
- a yolk
- 5-6 tablespoons oil
- a tablespoon of lemon juice
- a tablespoon of mustard seeds
- green parsley
- green onions
- plain yogurt
Wash the potatoes and boil them in salted water. Meanwhile, prepare the mustard sauce. & Icircntr a bowl, prepare a simple mustard mayonnaise, egg yolk, salt, lemon juice & acircie and oil.
What are the benefits of broccoli?
Like cabbage and cauliflower, broccoli is low in calories and fat. Contains generous amounts of vitamin C, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin B6, plus a number of phytochemical compounds that strengthen immunity as well glucobrasicin, zeaxanthin, beta-carotene, kaempferol, indole-3-carbinol, glucorafanine, gluconasturtin, glucobrasicin and sulforaphane. These compounds have properties powerful anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and anticancer.
In broccoli we also find lower doses of magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and iron.
compound sulforaphane of broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables has the ability to extinguish the activity of 50 genes associated with the symptoms caused by type 2 diabetes. At the same time, sulforaphane improves autism, more precisely verbal communication skills and social interactions.
Indole-3-carbinol is another stimulant compound detoxifying enzymes from the body and helps reduce oxidative stress. Moreover, this substance alters the level of estrogen in the body, helping to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Consumption of broccoli can be helpful in lowering the concentration of cholesterol. It helps to toning blood vessels and reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
Carotenoids in broccoli support eye health and vision. Especially zeaxanthin protects the eyes from macular degenerationand cataract.
About Bratkartoffeln & # 8211 tips and hints useful
In Germany and Austria I have eaten these Bratkartoffeln countless times as a side dish to steaks or schnitzels. Basically there are slices of french fries in the pan to which onions and some smoked meat are added (ribs, kaiser). Some recipes provide for boiled potatoes, others for raw potatoes.
The few useful tips for the success of this recipe are:
- potato variety: special fried potatoes or salads ("soaps", not floury) are used to preserve their shape and texture
- Boil the potatoes in their skins in salted water
- boiled and peeled potatoes are cut into rounds of approx. 0.5 cm or in cubes with a side of 2-3 cm
- very wide pans are used in which the potatoes have a place to sit on a single layer, not clinging over the pile & # 8211 so a uniform browning is obtained
- The fat that is traditionally used in Bratkartoffeln is Butterschmalz & # 8211, ie clarified butter (melted, decanted and solidified by cooling) or a mixture of oil with butter (sometimes with lard)
- work over high heat to obtain the rumen crust specific to this preparation
- do not mix in the pan for the first 5-6 minutes because the red crust specific to these potatoes is no longer formed!
- the smoked meat (cubes) can be put in the pan from the beginning, but over the potato layer
- put onions after turning the potatoes in the pan (so they don't burn)
If you follow these tips you will eat the best roasted German potatoes in the pan or Bratkartoffeln!
From the quantities below results 2-3 servings of Bratkartoffeln. The cooking time of 10 minutes is the frying time and does not include the time of boiling the potatoes in the shell (approx. 40-45 minutes). You can use boiled potatoes from the previous day.
Potatoes stuffed with minced meat (video recipe)
Grease the oven tray well with oil and place the boats, put oil on the boats and put them in the oven for 10 minutes, then return and go for another 10 minutes in the oven.
Meanwhile, make a sauce from the following: a little oil, finely chopped onion and garlic, heat a little and then add the tomato sauce and spices, salt, pepper and bay leaves.
Cover the tray with aluminum foil and go in the oven until they are well cooked and browned (about 40-45 min, try with the tip of a knife, if they come in easily, the potatoes are baked).
Sprinkle a little grated cheese or sour cream on top, as desired, but definitely with a seasonal salad.
- 2 large potatoes / person
- 200 g sliced salami (50 g / person)
- 140 g melted cheese (2 triangles / person)
- 100 g Cheese
- 200 g Yogurt
- A lettuce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 pcs. green onions
- Olive oil
Wash the potatoes well and put them in the oven, whole with the shell so that they keep all the aroma, for 50 minutes. at 180 degrees. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the filling.
Chop the sliced salami into larger pieces, which we put in a bowl and peel them from each other.
Add the melted cheese, a finely chopped green onion and grated cheese on a small grater. Season with salt and pepper, then mix the ingredients well.
We also prepare a salad dressing of 200 g of yogurt, which we put in a bowl and mix, so the yogurt will have a creamy consistency.
We finely chop a green onion, both the white part and the green tails, but we avoid the middle part, because it is stronger.
Finely chop 2 cloves of garlic, then mix the onion and garlic with the yogurt. Season with salt and pepper, add a little olive oil, then mix.
When the potatoes have softened, it means they are ready, so we take them out of the oven. We cut them in half, lengthwise, and wet the knife so that it doesn't stick.
With a teaspoon, scoop out the potato core, until you get a kind of potato boat, and add the hot core to the filling composition and mix well.
We fill the potato boats with the salami-based composition. We put quite a lot of filling, so that the half of the stuffed potato has the size of a whole potato.
Place the stuffed potatoes in the pan and grate the cheese on top. Leave in the oven for approx. 10 min. at 180 degrees, until the cheese melts.
Meanwhile, we prepare the salad. Wash it well, cut the leaves into quarters and put them in a large bowl so we can mix well. Add the yogurt dressing, season with salt and pepper, add a little olive oil.
When the potatoes are ready, we can prepare for serving. Put the salad in a bowl, place the potatoes over the salad and decorate with finely chopped green onion tails.
A delicious potato dish has recipes-easure.eu. It is very simple to prepare, but it is appetizing and with a crunchy crust.
- 1 kg of potatoes (already peeled)
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons of starch
- 40 ml of oil.
Method of preparation
Pass the potatoes through the large grater and the onion through the small one.
Add the garlic given through the press, salt, black pepper and eggs, then mix all the ingredients very well. Do not add other spices, so as not to change the taste of the potatoes.
Follow the starch and stir again.
Grease the form with 20 ml of oil, transfer the potatoes, level the surface, pour the remaining 20 ml of oil and distribute it evenly with a brush. Thus, the potatoes will acquire a golden color.
Place the form in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 50-60 minutes.
If you want to drain the potatoes, then add 100 ml of cream for cooking. Optionally, you can brown the onion first, then add it to the potatoes.
Serve the potatoes as such or as a side dish with the meat dishes. They are delicious both hot and cold.